What We Are Doing to Keep You and Our Team Safe.
Below is a list of some of COVID updates including enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
1. Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from your car directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
2. Maintain distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic.
3. Removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic.
4. Providing more education materials to enhance your awareness of health issues related to this pandemic.
5. We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office.
6. Installed sneeze guards or droplet barriers at all reception areas.
7. Require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
8. An oral pre rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
17. Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
18. Disinfection of all outside mail and packages that enter the building.
19. Longer times between appointment for staff to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
20. Providing teledentistry services for follow up lab reports or communication that can be done online or through video education.
21. Expanded office hours to provide time between patients and a total reduction in number of people in the building.