Annual Senior Scholarship Fund
Program timeline -
- Open applications: September/October to High School Senior patients only. If no patients apply, any Molalla or Colton high school senior students can apply beginning in November.
- Close applications: March 1st
- Scholarship will run: May through April
- Awarded: April
Program Details -
- A $1,000 scholarship will be given annually to a patient of record.
- High school senior must apply.
- If there are additional funds, we would go outside of our patient base to award another recipient.
- The recipient(s) must exhibit community leadership and the “give back” spirit.
- Dr. Salathe will take awardee and parents to dinner to present the award.
- Awardee will be announced on social media and in our e-newsletter, and will be featured in a blog on our site.