Annual Senior Scholarship Fund
Program timeline -
- Open applications: September/October to High School Seniors only.
- Close applications: April 1st
- Scholarship will run: May through April
- Awarded: May
Program Details -
- Two $1,000 scholarships will be given annually, preference given to patients of record but all local high school seniors encouraged to apply.
- High school senior must apply.
- If there are additional funds, we would go outside of our patient base to award another recipient.
- The recipient(s) must exhibit community leadership and the “give back” spirit.
- Awardee will be announced on social media.